1. Before using Onlot (https://onlot.net) please carefully read the Terms and Conditions. The fact of your using the website confirms your agreement with the Terms and Conditions.
2. The User must read, agree to and accept all of the Terms&Conditions contained in this Agreement without modifications, which include the Terms&Conditions expressly set forth below and those incorporated by reference, before the User may become an active user of https://onlot.net. By continuing to access or use Onlot, the User agrees to follow the Terms&Conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement shall also apply to all Services provided via mobile devices, including downloadable applications. All references to the use of Onlot shall be construed as references to the use of our Services provided for mobile devices. These general Terms&Conditions enter into force when you register and confirm your registration details during the Onlot website registration process. By registering an Onlot account, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms&Conditions. Should you not agree with any part of this Agreement, you must not use or continue to use Onlot.
3. Onlot accepts users only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the User’s responsibility to inquire about their existing local gambling laws and regulations of their given jurisdiction before placing bets on Onlot. Services are available to, and may only be used by individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under the law applicable to their country of domicile.
4. The User assures that he/she is over 18 years of age. No person under 18 years of age or other higher minimum legal age in any User jurisdiction may register as a user. Subsequently, any funds deposited or any money won by any such person shall be forfeited. We are entitled to require all Users to provide proof of age and to refuse a User's admission to the Service if we have reason to believe that the minimum age requirement is not fulfilled.
5. Any User accessing Onlot may be asked to provide valid identification and any additionally required relevant information. We reserve the right to ask for Users’ proof of age and limit access to Onlot Services or suspend Users’ account in the case of failure to meet this requirement.
6. The User shall not treat Onlot as a financial institution nor expect interest on his/her deposit/s.
7. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity, which is or is not the basis of a provision of a bonus, will render the User’s account inactive along with any and all profits or losses gathered.
8. The User is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of User’s residence.
9. Once bets have been submitted, they can in no circumstances be altered or canceled.
10. Onlot takes effective measures to protect the private data of all Users from any unauthorized use.
11. Onlot is in no way responsible for any access to Users’ accounts by a third person and will not be held responsible for any loss suffered due to the illicit use of a User's password by a third person, unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the name and password of a User was registered correctly.
12. Onlot is not liable for any hardware or software defects, instability or lost internet connection, or any other technical error that may limit User access to the Onlot website and or Services, or prevent User from uninterrupted play.
13. Onlot can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
14. Onlot has a strict anti-fraud policy. If any User is suspected of fraudulent action, Onlot reserves the right to terminate the User’s account and suspend all payouts to the User. This decision is at the sole discretion of the Service and the User will not be notified or informed about the reasons for such actions. We also reserve the right to inform the regulatory bodies of the User performing such fraudulent actions.
15. Onlot reserves the right to retain payments if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the Onlot play system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the Onlot system or attempted to do so. Onlot reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on our service.
16. Onlot reserves the right to check any User’s identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the entirety of time needed to check the User’s identity. In the case of false personal data provided by any User, withdrawals can be refused and the User’s account terminated. The User will be informed thereof by email.
17. When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of your contact details in your User account.
18. The User understands and accepts all risks in connection with transferring cryptocurrency to the Onlot game platform.